Hi everyone

I am currently abou to start taking Zyban to help quit smoking. However, i also smoke weed on a regular basis. I no i have formed a mental addiction to it and i have stopped b4 but always gone back to it. I am concerned about smoking weed while on the zyban. Does anyone no anything about mixing the 2drugs? I have taken Fluoxitine b4 for a few months and everything was ok when i mixed it with weed but i have heard scare stories about wellbutin and seizures.

I no, realistically, i must quit weed too as it has just as negative effect on my life as nicotine, but im unsure if i can stop smoking both at the same time.

Please help!!

Lammers
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 16th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Hmmm
It is alway a good thing not to smoke pot while taking other medication. I really don't no the affects it would have on it. But, I will say this much. Have the will power to quit and stay quit just like smoking cig's.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....