Geez this is so confusing. Tinaboo314 is real, but baby p tried to tell me that she was tinaboo314 too. Baby p is fake, but tinaboo314 is real.

Blu

Last edited by BbyBlu0602 on May 8th, 2004 06:32 AM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I dont think youre fake either, and youre very pretty and have such a cute preggo belly!!!!!

<3
gaby
|

replied May 4th, 2004
I dont know who she is..Dont think i've read any of her posts yet. Shes really pretty and her belly is adorable. How far along is she?
Shannon xoxox
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Xxxxx
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Cute belly!. I never had a problem with you. I think everyone was mad because you were defending baby p. But o well. Welcome
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Is she also registered to www.Pregnancylounge.Com because her first pic is on that site as a belly pic Smile cute belly
|

replied May 4th, 2004
I'm not sure, you'll have to ask her. Today was my first day talking to her and she's really nice...Really pretty too! Don't ya think?? Smile I like the hair. I wish my hair was that pretty.

Blu
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Your right her hair is pretty but you are gorgeous darling so you have nothing to complain about!
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Cry,
you are beautiful! Don't ever think you aren't!
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Thank you guys, that means a lot.

Blu
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Aww thx everyone =) that made me so happy when I read this post thx so much blu! I could never get them to show up on here thats why I didn't put them im getting a digital camera this weekend so im gonna take new ones and right now I am trying to hook this old scanner up I have to find the usb thingy thx guyz !!
~christina
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
How far along are you in these pics? Ur belly is so tiny but cute Smile
heather
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Experienced User
Lol I know I am kind of small for 28 weeks but the baby still measures a little big Confused Im about 3 months in the brownish looking pic and the top one is 6 months. I saw ur belly pic its soo cute and preggo looking!! Mine isn't round I have a watermelon belly =)
~christina
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol thanks.. My baby is measuring big too.. Do u wanna get bigger(belly)? I have a feeling mine is gonna keep growing lol gotta go bell is gonna ring(im in school)
heather
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 5th, 2004
You're welcome, i'm glad I could help!

Blu
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...