As all of you know....The whole story with evan..Getting harrassed and the cops...Well today one of the guys that was involved that had been harassing me and patrick...I saw him at school and walked by and said health question with my friend btw...I dare not walk in school alone anymore) he walked up behind me and pushed me. He goes hey health question why the health question did you call the cops?!?! I was like don't you ever health question touch me again!!!!! I didnt call the cops!!!!! So leave me the health question alone!!!!!! And my friend heather was like omg!!!! I can't believe he touched you! I was like...Ohhhhhh I told you it was bad.. Well I got one of my other friends cell and I called patrick and told him all about it..So there is going to be one hella fight. I also told all my friends about it and there all after him. He is denying it all already but my friend heather was there as a witness. Oh and he got up in my friend heathers face today during her pe class and goes...."your friends a health question" ohhhhhhh no body messes with my friends....So my boyfriend and pats best friend drue who happends to be in love with heather is gonna snap!! Along with everyone else...

I wish all this would stop!!!!!!Errrrrrrrr.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg I cant belive he touched you!! I think you should get people to kick his bum!! Some guy in my first highschool punched me he had so many people after him it was funny!!! Watch out everywhere!!
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Im sorry to hear that hes giving you all this trouble, just give him one good beatin and hopefully that will stop him! Lol

<3
gaby
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow this sux, I say you let the school know whats going on pronto. This doesnt look good at all. I say kick his butt though. Oooh I would not put up with that at all
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Switch schools and get a restraining order, enough is enough girl! Its not just you that you have to look after, you need to protect the safety of your baby boy! You are too good of a person for all that drama!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...