I am so fat,please me a useful method to lose weight.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2008
Experienced User
First set a goal. How many pounds do you want to lose?
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2008
Supporter
your diet
Jeno--I can really empathize with you--I had to lose weight after an illness and had gained 90 lbs! You can lose weight on any diet once you make up your mind to do it. I lost mine on the Belly Buster Diet and have kept it off for several years. No diet is easy but I would love to be your belly buster buddy and help you get there!
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2008
Experienced User
Also, it's good to set both goals for both quantity (pounds lost, waistline, BMI, etc) as well as quality of life (feeling better, higher energy levels, etc.). I believe any diet requires exercise. What are you willing to try?
|

replied June 29th, 2008
Weight loss tips
Here are fast tips that can change an over-weight’s life:

First: Fast weight loss composes of a multi-faceted technique that consists mindset, exercise, and in other cases, diet supplements. Begin by learning a diet food plan that can easily be accustomed with. Incorporate an exercise plan that allows even at least fifteen minutes a day like brisk walking, running, swimming, and dancing.

Second: Set realistic approaches. The ability to focus and have proper mindset enables someone on a diet to quickly lose those extra pounds. With discipline and proper mind set, a dieter will never be discouraged and lose focus.

Third: Listen as the body speaks. Each and everyone’s body metabolism reacts differently to different fast weight loss programs and plans. Try substituting one program for another to compensate the body’s reaction. Exercise program must be suitable to one’s body, as others are not able to exercise as rigorously as others can. If walking is all that can be done, then walk for this is proven the best exercise. Muscles burn more calories than fats so it’s also best to put on a little muscle and looking good too.

Fourth: Eat more fibers for it makes a person full sooner and stays in the tummy longer, slowing down the rate of digestion. A single serving of whole grain bread moves fat through the digestive system faster. Grains turn into blood sugar that spikes the body’s insulin level. Thus, making the body more energized and ready to tell the body when it should stop burning fats or start storing.

Fifth: Keep away from fried foods especially deep-fried as this contains a great amount of fat. Although fish and chicken appear leaner than beef, this white meat can contain more fat than when a beef is fried. It is recommended for those on strict diet to opt for grilled food as this does not have or contain less amount of fat after the food is cooked.

Sixth: Takes lots of fluid. Drinking at least six to eight glasses of water a day keeps the body refreshed. Since weight loss depends on how the body eliminates body wastes, the body must stay hydrated.

All in all, discipline and consistency is still the best practice and the key to a rapid weight loss success. Light dieting, workout, and right amount of supplementation applied in a regular way everyday will result in faster weight loss than having a massive action only to be followed a return to old habits as this would only lead to gaining more weight than when the weight loss plan has started.
|

replied October 17th, 2008
* Most successful weight – loss plans stress on reduction in both calories and the amount of fat eaten

* Determine with the help of your physician how much weight has to be reduced.

* Set several short term realistic goals .

* Reward yourself each time you make progress (Not food items).( Like I will buy a new sandals if I reduce this much pounds or Kgs)

* Even small weight losses have shown to be beneficial.

* Make gradual changes in eating habits. (The human body reacts negatively when calories are reduced by slowing basal metabolic rate. This makes weight loss harder.)

* You will lose weight when you burn more calories than you consume. Hence eating less and being more active help in losing weight.

* Sound eating habits keep you out of putting on weight.

* Stay motivated to lose weight.

* Slow weight loss is the safest and most effective. ( one to one and half pound per week).

* Gradual weight loss, promote long term loss of body fat.

* A person who is moderately active needs daily, 33 calories per kg of body weight to maintain his weight .

* Reducing calories intake by 300 per day and increasing the physical activity to burn 200 calories per day results in weight loss of 400 Gms per week.

* To satisfy basic nutritional needs eat a variety of foods every day. Choose from each of the five food groups milk, meat, fruit, vegetable and cereals. Balanced food plans encourage making wise choices about everyday food choices. This type of diet helps to stay at your proper weight for life.

* Allow for an occasional treat.

* Evaluate your eating pattern.

* Try to cut down on foods high in fats and sugar.

|

replied March 3rd, 2009
There are plenty of ways that you can try to lose weight, but the most important of them all is eating the right foods. You need to concentrate more on foods that are essential for your body and ignore all the rest. A diet plan helps, as does a diet calendar. Fix your goal, and get started. superfoods are these essential foods you require. Best of luck!
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
Thanks shawal.. Smile
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
How to lose weight
Forget everything you just read! All you need do to is...

Exercise at least 3 days a week for 30 minutes each time. Even if it's just a 30 minute walk, it's great for the heart.
AND
Eat well. More vegetables and fruits. Don't eat too much red meat. Stick to fish and chicken breasts. Smaller portions: e.g meat should be the thickness of your hand and the size of your palm.
AND of course
Have a positive attitude!
|

replied July 3rd, 2009
Lose belly fat with a healthy meal plan and get a sexy stomach as well feel better.
|

replied November 16th, 2009
To keep pounds off permanently, it's best to lose weight slowly. By shaving 500 calories a day through dietary and exercise modifications, you can lose about a pound a week. If you only need to maintain your current weight, shaving 100 calories a day is enough to avoid the extra 1-2 pounds most adults gain each year. If you wanna lose weight,you have to do some gym,and eat healthy. ”Healthy” means to avoid fried food,junk food,ice cream and chocolates. You have to eat vegetables and fruits, cereals, lean meet, fish, chicken, fat free milk, cheese and yogurt. Smile
|

replied December 1st, 2009
You don't want to go on a diet, lose all the weight, and then gain it back do you! The main thing to do is to eat healthily (don't starve yourself but stay away from fried or junk food), eat a lot of vegetables to make sure you're getting all your vitamins, and exercise! Sign up at your local gym if you want to. Oh yeah Serena02 is right, have a positive attitude Very Happy
Look in the mirror each morning and tell yourself I'm beautiful and if others can't see it, they soon will
Don't give up on this healthy lifestyle once you've lost weight though...it's always self-fulfilling to have a healthy body
Last but most important pray to Jesus to help you become healthier and remember he loves you
|

replied January 14th, 2010
Tips for weight loss:
Hi,

These days, there is a great need for overweight

There is a long list of dieting options available. There are exercise programs, exercise machines, dietary supplements, dietary food and drinks, diet pills etc.

herbal weight loss is in demand nowadays.

There are some herbal products which are:

senna. This is an herbal laxative.Senna is a main ingredient in weight loss teas, and it works by stimulation the colon.

Chromium picolinate. This is a synthetic compound found in herbal weight loss products.

Organic food:In Wichita, Kansas, organic food has found its way to more homes and restaurants.

Green tea:green tea with caffeine can increase fat burning by up to 40% thereby reducing fat.

Thanks
|

replied March 19th, 2010
HI! You sound like you could really use some help. All of the ideas above are good but the one thing I'd like to offer you is someone that will guide you through your weight loss journey, offer you a sense of hope and improve your overall health.

I am a Herbalife distributor and we offer a lot of products to help you lose weight, gain energy and keep it off for a lifetime, not like so many of the "fad" diets that are out there. Our products are based on cellular nutrition and the power of protein. Our products are safe, natural, highly effective and scientifically formulated by our doctors at UCLA. I am on the products and they are amazing. I am still a work-in-progress and don't know exactly how much weight I have lost, but know I've definitely lost inches (I can pull my jeans down without unzipping/unsnapping them!)

If you are interested (and you are under absolutely NO obligation), we have a basic program that features our three core products: protein shake, multi-vitamin and cell activator. Like the post said above, green tea is excellent for weight loss and increasing your energy level. We do offer a herbal tea concentrate but right now I'd like to concentrate on these three products.

I would love for you to contact me, do a health consultation, find out how much weight you would like to lose, tell you more about our products/how to take them and answer any questions you may have. If you lived in the Madison, WI area I would invite you to join my Weight Loss Challenge that I am starting on March 29th. At these WLC, you lose weight, get valuable information, have fun and win money if you are the top three weight losers.

I look forward to hearing from you! Tammy
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....