Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

omg another picture post lol

User Profile

arent they hams
shai got a new dress and wanted to show it off it is maroonish burgendy with a blk lace overlay so cute the pic doesnt do it justice man i miss my camera lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2008
Experienced User
they are adorable.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Candita, can you afford any sort of new camera? I can link you to a bunch of pretty good ones for cheap.
|

User Profile
Supporter
no thanks i know how to do that and dont really have any extra$$ to do so know :@(
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tdr wrote:
Candita, can you afford any sort of new camera? I can link you to a bunch of pretty good ones for cheap.

you don't need a new camera hun.

It doesn't matter that the pics are small- theyare still adorable Very Happy
|

User Profile
Supporter
Becky wrote:
tdr wrote:

you don't need a new camera hun.

She doesn't have a camera at all. She's using her cell phone camera. Therefore, I'd say she needs a camera. It sucks to only have your cell (been there done that).
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Those are some good looking kids!!

& if you would be interested.. I have my old Kodak camera that I used before I got my new one before Christmas. I can talk to Shane & if he never plans on using it, I can mail it to you.. Right now it's just sitting on top of the computer desk collecting dust. I have the printer dock, a memory card & I think a battery charger for it, all you would need to get is some rechargeable batteries. Lemme know if you're interested Wink
|

User Profile
Supporter
is it the family one??? that is what we had when d dropped it and it broke
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
they are adorable
|

User Profile
Supporter
why thank you im pretty proud of them
|

Extremely eHealthy
They are such good looking kids Smile
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....