Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Tired, depressed and gaining weight

User Profile
Hi Doctor

I am feeling tired all the time , and not at all finding mself interacting or involving in day to day life activities . I am all the time depressed with company issues , and family pressures , which tends me to avoid all scenarios and sleep .
This intend make me obese , and i skip many of my dishes , but still accumaulate with non - timely eating habbits .

Please help me how can i get relived of this ..

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2008
Mental Conditions Answer A3712
List of family related illnesses: Sugar , Blood pressure
List of other diseases, conditions, or injuries and their treatment: Blood pressure - High pulse rate
Have a diagnosis for the current condition: yes
Diagnosis that has been suggested: to reduce weight , and intake medicines to reduce BP .
Current medical status: Depression , uneasiness , dizziness, less enthusiasm ,profound to more and more depression

If you have a strong will to change, it is highly likely that you can find relief from the symptoms you described such as tiredness, depression, and weight gain. You might consider eating more times a day but smaller amounts. You may go outside in the fresh air whenever you feel sleepy during the day, and combine going out with physical activity of some type. A simple walk instead of sleeping would be enough for a good start. Finding yourself some company (a girlfriend for example) would be great! It is likely that you will find out that company with the opposite sex is much more interesting than eating and sleeping.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mental Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.