User Profile
Is anyone having troubles with a yellow light that indicates a new message? When I go into the main forum the light is not lit up next to the forum but when I go into the forum the thread has a new post and is lit. And some of the yellow lights stay lit even when there is nothing new in the thread.. Anyone??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2008
Advanced Support Team
LOL. I have NO IDEA what is going on. Let me figure it out, and I'll get back to you. I can never figure out what the little yellow icon is supposed to mean, either.

Smile

Lee

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2008
Advanced Support Team
OK. I just talked to our developer. The yellow lights indicate a new post since your last log in. The topic page (inside the forum) is updated in real time. THe forums page update once every 10-15 minutes which explains why the yellow icon is not lighting up immediately.

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
problem is that all the lights are on even in the forums where there are no new posts and the ones that have new posts sometimes arent lit--this has been going on for at least a mont. i never know where i am.
|

User Profile
replied February 29th, 2008
Advanced Support Team
OK. We're working to also create personal profile settings so that when you sign up for certain forums, you'll be automatically notified that there are new posts there. Thanks for the ideas!

replied March 7th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
That's a great idea Lee.
I have been wondering about the forum lights since I joined.
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2008
Advanced Support Team
I don't personally use them, but others do. So, we'll have to create a new solution.

Wink
Quick Reply