Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Chocolate could be linked to weaker bones

studies have now changed their mind and say that chocolate can now possibly be linked to the weakening of bone. So if you are a chocoholic make sure you are eating chocolate that is as natural as possible, and cut your intake down.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Where did you get this information? I don't know how this could be except that the additives in chocolate, such as fat and sugar are not healthy and can drain your system. Is there is link that you can give me?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
well i have a problem with that----i live on the stuff. I wish they would make up their mind---is it good or bad?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I know! And there are a lot of really good things about chocolate (dark plain chocolate) that is very good for you! Besides it being an aphrodisiac Wink
|
Tags: bone, Nutrition
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....