I hear alot that if you are hypoglycemic you need a perfect diet in oder to feel normal "good". Is it possible to feel normal (good) all day long? I would give anything to go an entire day with no symptoms.

I guess I'm just asking if this is a possibility. Or is it pie in the sky.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2008
Community Volunteer
I have no symptoms anymore and am healthier than I ever was, it is NOT a pie in the sky.
|

replied February 19th, 2008
When you do mess up
Stan,

If and when you do mess up your diet and (if) symptoms do come back, do they usually come back the next day, or a few days later? When a perfect diet is followed, how long does it take to feel the results? and vice-versua --how long after a bad diet do symptoms return?
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2008
Community Volunteer
If I eat something bad, takes about 2-3 days for symptoms to crop up, and so long as I continue to eat the diet after that moment I feel fine. Were I to keep eating bad things would happen though. I would say expect some pretty good results in around 4 months, or at least NOTICEABLE results. If you haven't been on a good diet for a long enough time, bad symptoms can return rather quickly, whereas after a year not that bad at all, depending on what you eat, and not as quickly.
|
Quick Reply