Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey Guys, Just a Little Stressed Out!

On monday my apartment flooded, it was raining out here. Alot of things in my sons roon got messed up, but it didn't matter most it was all replaceable. Anyway I had to put my sons bed in my room because the rugs was all soak. The two dressers got wet but are okay. But the crib got soaked and the bottom of it broke. I don't have money for a lot of things at it is. I was crying and my husband said that I was stupid for crying. He doesn't seem to understand that I worry that he is doing everything on his own. He's wierd he is so relaxed about everything. Then on friday since it it already sunday, I registered for summer school and that 1 class cost 543. I have the money saved up, but I also registered for my classes in the fall and that cost 1520. I don't have the money for that, and i'm not sure if I will be getting the financial aid I applied for. I really don't want to drop out of school. All these problems are giving me headaches, constant ones. Just needed to vent since everyone else does it too.

Brenda
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Vent anytime babe! I am so sorry things are stressful right now. Take a deep breath and keep trying. You'll make it. Things have a way of working themselves out.......Keep your chin up! You'll do great!
Love,
chanda
|

replied May 3rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Everyone gets stressed out dont let it get to you though. Ur hubby prolly just didnt want to see u cry over that cuz to him its no big deal but tell him how u felt about it so next time he understands. I am super super stressed like to the max! I never experienced so much be4. As much as I love eric yesterday we went outside and I had a looooooong talk with him. For some odd reason everyone seems to think that our baby will be born in the house where we are at right now. Hahahah as if! Never. He mom is a flippin alcoholic who is running her big foul mouth all day I swear she says f word like a million times a day over absolutely nothing this house is so dysfunctional. I asked her the other day why she has to get mad about everything and she says excuse me for breathing in my own house and I was like see? Then she said I dont need no cocky !**@! walkin around my house I was like dont worry I wont be too long then she got all sad boowho she will barely see this baby and will never ever be able to watch him. I told her to shove her baby shower she wants to throw for me cuz my sisters are gonna do it now. Shes the type to throw things in your face like I did this that ect ect/ so I told eric that by july im gone with or without him and he had to deal with it. Im thinking of this child now . I told him when we were watching tv too I wasnt upset about anything so he knows how serious I was. I had to get my self in therapy !!! Because I cant handle this place you guys have no idea what this house is all about. K im done! ~erica.
|

replied May 3rd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
They should have some pregnancy camps,so when we are so stressed that we want to rip our heads off we could go there and relax. Being calm is something so important for us. I guess we nedd to find another way to do that.

Brenda
|

replied May 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
Hey!! You shouldn't worry about the financial aid. You are pregnant. They don't turn you down... I'm sorry all that stuff happened! That totally sucks!! Try talking to a counselor or something... Let them know you are pregnant. You shouldn't be turned down!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....