Hello Wink ,
I live in France and i want to go to united states in order to have a nose job.
I search a long time the name of the surgeon of angelina jolie because i think that the result is wonderful.
Please can you tell me the name of his surgeon for a rhinoplasty?
Thank you very much you are great Very Happy !!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I have no idea but there is many many surgeons that do amazing nose jobs. I had mine with a doctor that has never do nose on any hollywood star and my nose is perfect looking now. It's no big deal. I'm certain that you can find a great surgeon in France and you would save yourself a trip. If I were you I would shop around in France, find out who are the good doctors there, see their portfolios, see what they say about your nose and then choose one based who you feel is right. This is a more realistic approach for you than spending a gazillion thousand dollars more for just wanting angelina jolies surgeon.
|

replied January 19th, 2009
Rhinoplasty Surgeons to the Stars
here are the list of surgeons who have been rumored to do celebrity noses in the lay press:
Raj Kanodia- Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Ashlee Simpson. Probably the most famous rhinoplasty surgeon in the world.
Frank Kamer- Retired Beverly Hills Surgeon who has an A-list at Lasky Clinic
Anil Shah- Known mostly for Bollywood stars and NYC model types but has been a rising star of late
Norman Pastorek- New York's Stealth Rhinoplasty surgeon for the past 30 years. Known for delicate noses.
Daniel Baker- Mostly a celebrity facelift surgeon but does do rhinoplasty as well
|

replied February 8th, 2009
If you are considering surgery in the USA or Europe I would highly suggest you consider looking into going for surgery in South America. Brazil, Colombia and Argentina are all well known for there surgeons and they truly are a step above there USA and European counterparts. The one thing to consider when traveling to South America is travel distance Brazil and Argentina are much further than Colombia from Europe and the USA. In the case of the USA, Colombia is 2.5 hours from Miami and Brazil and Argentina 6-9 depending on where you are going. Now you have exchange rates Brazil has the strongest currency exchange rate vs the Dollar and Euro therefore the savings is not really comparable to Argentina and Colombia. So in my opinion I would say you are now left to choose between Argentina and Colombia. I have been researching many companies in all of these countries and you can see from my written passage here I have done my research. When comparing all factors as to Board Certified Physicians, Accommodations, Customer service, Price, Travel time, and overall experience of previous clients. I would say dollar for dollar the best company I have found is Cosmetic Harmony. I have been receiving quotes from so many companies over the past 5 months trying to figure out with one to choose. My experience with them Cosmetic Harmony has been nothing but top notch. First of all they have as USA office in Florida. #1 thing that made me feel comfortable. They also have a Panama office and then of course a Colombia one. I requested a quote from them which I received in 2 hours unlike some other companies which I received weeks later or never got back to me. The staff speaks English and yes English I could understand perfectly. There employees are clients as well that is HUGE!! Board Certified Physicians another huge factor. When I asked to speak to previous clients no problem they gave me plenty and they are all happy with there results. They are just on it really organized and really professional. I felt so comfortable with them. There price was slightly higher than some of the quotes I received from other companies but seriously you have to consider this I am already saving a tremendous amount of money by going there I can't logically risk my health and safety for a few dollars. So there is my recommendation for all of you #1 choice Cosmetic Harmony .I hope this helps you all!!
|

replied July 1st, 2009
cosmetic harmony BIG SCAM!
whoever posted that abouti cosmetic harmony works for cosmetic harmony. they are an online company that browses through the internet to post things liek that so you hear about them.Them being a bigger com[any does not make it better,, its worse! its like going through a broker! why do you think it is so much more, its almost as much as here!!! I would not go with them!! They pressure you into giving your deposit cause thats all they care about than after dont even speak much with you and its like pulling teeth. their office in the us is just some small thing where a couple people work to make commision and make them look more proffessional.try elsewhere!
|

replied July 15th, 2009
I'd check out Dr. Paul Nassif in Beverly Hills. He's right up there with the best of them.
|

replied July 17th, 2009
Surgeon must be double board certified by the American Boars of surgery and the American Board of plastic surgery
|

replied July 24th, 2009
My I know about some medial facilities in France for plastic surgery?
|

replied August 26th, 2009
Dr. Salloum can reshape the nose. He is well-known for plastic surgery in Florida. He is double board certified by The American Board of Surgery and The American Board of Plastic Surgery.

They specialize in face list, breast augmentations, skin surgeries and more.
|

replied September 18th, 2009
Who is the best facelift and rhinoplasty surgeon in France?
|

replied October 12th, 2009
Dr. John Diaz is a trained and certified rhinoplasty surgeon in Beverly Hills, CA. He serves as a member of the Executive Board of the Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgery and has presented lectures on plastic surgery throughout the United States.
|

Hi ,
Can anybody please help me in finding the right doctor for me,my nose is in very bad shape as i met with a road accident four months back and now would like to go for nose correction surgery.Sombody please Help me.
|

Hi Kate

I am sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you must have recovered fully from your injuries. I know one of my friend who went to Dr. John Diaz and she was really happy with the overall outcome of the surgery and she highly recommends this doctor to anyone. You can contact him and find out how he can help you. I wish you all the best and speedy recovery..
|

Hi,

Even I heard of Dr. John Diaz and seen his video on youtube.
But if he is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon?

Regards
|

replied October 15th, 2009
Yes , as I see it, Dr. John Diaz is a Board Certified Plastic surgeon.
|

replied October 20th, 2009
Yes, indeed Dr. Daiz is an expert surgeon.My friend had a hard time finding any good surgeon for her nose job until one of her cousin introduced Dr. Diaz to her. Now she is so happy with the result!
|

Hi,

It seems Dr.John Diaz is a good surgeon,the way all of you are reccomending him.I will definitely move ahead and meet him.
Thanks. sunny
|

But I am bit concerned about my chin. If chin augmentation can be done along with nose surgery (rhinoplasty)?

Regards
|

replied October 21st, 2009
Actually chin augmentation is often performed with rhinoplasty to balance the look as correcting a smaller jawline helps nose to look more attractive. Consult your surgeon before going ahead.
|

replied October 23rd, 2009
Hi,
Can anybody tell me what will be the round about expense for rhinoplasty as well as chin augmentation?Is it really expensive if we go for both at the same time?

Thanks.
|