Today shantae got her ears pierced ....Smile..I'm so proud of her...I was really scared to hold her and to see her scream..Sad but I did it...She started to cry when I held her down..They did it at the same time and she was fine afterwards...I thought I would end up cryin but I didn't she did good!
~elijah~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thats so cool u got them pierced. When I have a baby girl I am going to get hers done! U have to take a picture of her and show them. What kind of ear ring did she get?
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Aw! Thats so cute! Im glad she was ok and that you didnt cry!

<3
gaby
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I am glad it all went well!
Love,
chanda
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Experienced User
Shantae got lil blue and clear colored flower shaped earings that's 14kt gold plated
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Awww so cute!!Smile
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Thats adorable!

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'm definitely gonna do that when I have a girl, and I just might do it if I have a son too!
|
Tags: ear, Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...