Hey guys

hey its me u guys are wondering where I am well me n my mom got in a huge fight on sunday n I took off with dominick,, well now I am living in a placement home with dominick for 3 months then I am being puut on independant living.. I miss u guys:( the place I am stayin doesnt have a comp I am at a freinds right now:( anyways meg chanda n chrissy I need your guys numbers again:) miss u guy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh sweetie I miss you sooo much!! Are you on yahoo right now? My private messages on this thing are so slow!
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Hey guys

hey no meggans I dont have yahoo on my freind comp:( I am ok .. I am stayin in surrey in a placement home its sooo gay.. Dominicks ok his big toe is infected though so I have to take him to the docs:( I missed you guys.. Yeh sunday morning me n my mom got in a huggggeee fight so I left n talked to my social worker n crap n got into a placement home:( megan pm me ur num hun
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Gosh, I know what those places are like, this must be so hard on you, how in the hell did his toe get infected. It is going to be hard for dom to learn in a place like that. Dont let him move around on the floor to much, put him on a blanket so he doesnt get sick. Do you guys have everything you needd?? Stay in touch. Love, stacie
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Hey stacey.. Its a pretty nice place actually there are a 3 year old n a 5 year odl there to they have been there for almost 2 years soo cute annoying though... I think his toenail got pulled off a bit n then got caught n riped to much into the side of his toenail...So its all enfected.. I was able to get some puss out n I have been soakin it but it isnt going away:( so I am takin to him to the clinic today .. I have pretty much all of doms stuff.. But until I get money for dominick I have sooo tight on everything its soo gay.. My social worker is workin on gettin me money for him...Its cool though I am sooo happy to be out of my moms house.. We have been fightin for years.. No just the regular mother daughter thing our fights r bad. Anywhos get back fill me in on wats going on in the forum n how everyone is foing
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...