I was "experimenting" with homosexual activity when my parter's unprotected penis brushed against my anus. Is there a risk of hiv or other std when this happens? My anus had his saliva on it already and am worried that his penis may have had pre-ejaculate, and a virus could've swam into the saliva on my anus and up the rectum. This is a serious question. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 2nd, 2003
Since No One Wrote You Back I Figrued I Would
Well there is a good chance but what you have to know is does your partner have hiv/aids? That is what you need to know, and if they do, then you should probably either not having sex or you need to have protected sex. If either one of you are unsure you should go to a clinic and get checked.

Vanessa Smile
|

replied November 2nd, 2003
Hope to Help
If he prematurly ejaculated and then you gave him a blow-job you run the risk of even getting aids...However, if he didnt get any body fluid on your anus, then I don't think you can get much of anything!
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Check for scabbies or herpes since they can be transfered from genital skin.
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Well.....I would say that there is a good chance of contracting an std of some sort. I would take a test
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Srinivas Singaram
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....