Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Maybe a Stupid Question, But Hey I Wanna Know*

Hey everyone!
Ok this might be kinda a weird question, but maybe not...

Anyhow. .Ive been thinkin alot.. Alot about labor etc.. And now im even more freaked out then b4. As most of u probably know I broke up with my ex likea month ago now because things werent working out.. So I plan to be single for a while at least till the baby is born. Anyhow..Me and jason would have sex and everything, well now im freaked out cuz im afraid labor will kill even worse because I wont be using that area 'down there' lol at all for months now till the baby is born and I feel like it will hurt even 10 times more?? Cuz I know ive went a long time without sex, then when I do it, it hurts sooooo bad. Is this just silly? I mean I know either way its going to kill, because sex is in no way a comparison to labor.. But do u think that it will make it difference? Plus..Ive always had this fear about the area, like ive never even used a tampon because I have this phobia of putting things there... Lol..Doesnt make a ton of sence when ive had sex, but that phobias still there....Anyhow thanks for ure opinion!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Kari, no tampons? Lol, I couldn't live! Lol....As for the area below...U'll be fine..Have u ever heard of kegal excersices? They are really easy and u can do them while u sit at the computer or whenever...Look it up .... They are supposed to help alot
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sex doesnt have much with down there for labor. The thing for a really easy labor is alot of walking. The more you walk the easier! If you walk all through your pregnancy youll do fine!
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
It's the contractions that get ya, not anything to do with pushing. The pushing comes as a relief after having all those painful contractions. I wouldn't worry, you'll do just fine. I was the same way before labor, but once I was actually in labor, I didn't care anymore...I just wanted it to be over. Lol.

Blu
|

replied May 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I got an epidural. I slept through my labor. I didn't feel a thing lol....
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...