Okay I have an IPOD nano that is brand new that I've NEVER used. I have no clue how to use it at don't want to pay for individual songs either. I really don't listen to music that much anyhow. Ryan got it for me. It's still in the box with all it's componets. This is kinda weird but I'm trying to get rid of it seeing as how I don't use it. Anyone want it? pm me.
It's silver and is 4GB
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 8th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
how much are you selling it for?
|

Extremely eHealthy
dunno? you want it? give me a price.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I wouldnt mind having one of those, how much are you asking for it?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i bought one of those a long time ago, we used bearshare or limewire to download songs and transferred them to itunes to put on the ipod, i also bought some songs off itunes too.
|

User Profile
Supporter
i just sold mine because my music gets erased every time i try to update it
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I hate ipods. I hate them. Haha.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...