Ive been here before but only made a few posts-my names chrysta & i'm 18 & I found out I was pregnant-8 weeks! I'm scared but happy. Havent told my parents yet but they will be angry.Anyone got any ideas about how I cant tell them?
Chrysta
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Just come right out and tell them, hinting around won't help. Welcome to the boards
|

replied April 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Thank you homecomingqueen. I will tell them tommorow
|

replied April 30th, 2004
Good luck!

Megan
|

replied April 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Thank you again-i am so scared because I will have disappointed them a lot Crying or Very sad I need strength
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Aww good luck I was scared too and since my parents are divorced I had to tell them seperately lol it sucked but for my mom I wrote a letter, and then I left it on her bed and hid lol!! But its ok now, your parents will come around even if they are mad! I hope u get some strength! =)
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am sorry that you are scared. But I am glad that you are kindof expecting them to be mad, that way you arent caught off guard. You cant expect your parents to be ok with this. You know that, but I am sure that everything will be fine. They will be mad at first, and then toward the middle or end of your pregnancy they will come around. They always do. Mine did, jeni's did (her mother was there!!). Well I hope that things work out for you. Hope to be able to talk to you one of these days. Much love, stacie!!
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Well I told them and they were very mad at me-it was so hard Sad I am staying with a friend for a few days because my parents told me to leave for a while so they could have a think. I really hope they can accept me and help me through this.
Chrysta
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Aw, well im happy you told them! That was probobly the hardest part! Dont worry, everything will work out!!

Good luck hun!

<3
gaby
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
They will, just give them time. In the end they will love that baby just like you do! Smile
|

replied May 1st, 2004
Experienced User
They said they'll call me in a few days to tell me what they've decided but they were so mad and im scared now.Thank you for your support
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...