After my abortion during my periods I began to have unbearable pain which seems to be coming from my right and left ovaries, it lasts for the first two days of my period. I never had this pain before my abortion, what are some reasons this could be happening. My periods are also alot heavier. Could this mean the doctor could have hurt my chances of ever getting pregnant again? Someone please help me!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi-you might have an infection or something. You should get your doctor to take a look at you & make sure you're ok. Maybe they can give you tablets for the pain-make an appointment soon for the good of your health
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...