Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Irregular period on the pill

Sad Well where to begin, Last year i went on Depo and that didn't work out too good for me I bleed almost every month for a year, i wounld have my period for 3 weeks out of a month. So i finally decided to get off it in july thinking that everything would return to normal if I got back on the pill. My period is still so unpredictable, It's the same as it was while I was on Depo. Has anyone experienced this if so how did u deal with it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2008
Experienced User
Unfortunately, Depo can reaaally make your cycle wacky for even more than a year after going off of it. Just continue to take your pills, and know that in time it will only get better! I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I can't imagine how much it would suck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...