Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

benefits of changing diet - Stan

Stan, you have alot of great posts on this board. You mention how bad you had symptoms, can you explain further what your symptoms were?

Also, is it possible to feel 100% all the time if you eat the right diet and purge all the bad stuff out? I am asking because I guess I need encouragement to "GO ALL THE WAY" in ending anxiety and other symptoms. I have went pretty far in changing my diet and things have improved some -- but I can't seem to stop coffee and a few other items. Maybe if I saw the benefit of doing it I may complete the journey. But I keep asking myself is it worth it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2008
Experienced User
Do you'd like to cut out just caffeine, or something else as well?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....