User Profile
It is officially.. A BOY!!!!! I thought it was a girl due to my last ultrasound.. Well.. at 20 weeks.. it is a boy... How do I change my name..?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
CONGRATS! yes

Do you have any boy names picked out?
|

User Profile
no idea how to change the name but wow the worlds getting taken over by boys lol. lots of people having them.

congrats
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
you prob have to Pm admin, lee to do it for you. Thats the only way i beleive that you can change your name.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
wow.. it said there was no new post on this.. I was coming back to add that when my stepdad gets home I will post the ultrasound pictures.. I am also going to take pictures of my belly.. Even though.. I just look plain fat. It was so cute.. when they were taking his pictures.. he stretched his hands over his face and rubbed his face and put them over his head.. I was like awww... cause it was the first time I have seen him do anything like that... I also forgot to mention.. in siw weeks.. would have been when I was born.. cause i was born at 26 weeks. So let's all pray he out lasts me.
|

User Profile
Congrats boys are great!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Congrats! I hope you get your name changed quickly! I can't waaaiit to find out what you are going to name him!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
thank you all
|

User Profile
Supporter
and what name do you have picked out?? congrats its a day for lil boy announcements lol
|

replied February 7th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
are you going to name him Blaze? cuz that makes me think of toking up...
|

Especially eHealthy
~dani~ wrote:
are you going to name him Blaze? cuz that makes me think of toking up...

Laughing
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Congrats! on a boy.

I'll find out on the 12th what I'm having..my husband want a boy, but for me it doesn't matter..I'll be happy whatever God blessed me with.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
congrats hun x
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...