User Profile
Does anyone live in or around Chicago? Jon and I are probably going to go to the Shedd Aquarium sometime is April and stay in a hotel over night. I was wondering if there are any other fun places we should go, or delicious restaurants.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2008
Supporter
planateruim and the brookfield zoo not sure on resteraunts tho
|

Especially eHealthy
go the end of April so i can go too! i would gladly meet yall there!! if you want chicago pizza you have to go to a giadornos. theyre are several in the city and they make one big @ss pizza. Take the boys to the Navy Pier too. they have a childrens museum thats really cool.
|

Especially eHealthy
have fun samantha! ive never been but i want to go!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I live about 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, Sam!
|

Experienced User
i live like 20 min away from chicago. You should go on top of sears tower! its so pretty when u look down from up there. then hm maybe Navy Pier....and Water Tower Mall.
I hate brookfield zoo ugh. but i just hate zooes anywayz. Also there is this like cart racing place but i cant remember the name right now. Benihana is the best place to eat at! but its located in Schaumburg, IL, so like 35 minutes from Chicago. Hm Unos is good too. Omg and if you went in the winter there are carrige rides around chicago, but they might have them in april too.

Well anywayz have fun
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2008
Supporter
We actually aren't going to take them with us Dani. We are going alone because we rarely do anything together, we need some alone time. If we like the aquarium we are going to take the boys up there some time.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Big cities make me nervous! But I really hope you two have fun Very Happy and please take lots of pictures!
|

Especially eHealthy
Awww...I wanna go on vacationnnn!!!

I have no clue about chi town...but I can't wait to see the pics!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Supporter
I've been there before, but it was years ago.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sam, I hope you two have a great time. You need it and deserve a little break.
|

Especially eHealthy
o i c, theres the field museum too. since its just the two of ya they have like city tours that take you to the sears tower and hancock building and things like that. ive never been on one but thats what my friend sharon did on her first visit without kids. Shaumburg also has medival times. steven and i had lots of fun there.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...