My boyfriend also has this problem. He has 2 holes above his anus that bleed very often.

I read a while back that it may be due to some problem with the tailbone, He had a minor accident a while back, bruising his tailbone, and that's about when the holes showed up.

It's gotten very bad lately, and the two holes are getting so big it looks like they're about to become one.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2008
Hole above anus FROM BIRTH
If it is a hole that you have had since birth it is actually called a "Sacral Dimple." This is different from the Pilonidal. Check out Sacral Dimple [LINK REMOVED]
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
id get him into a doctor on this one as soon as possibel. This has nothing to do with the dimples.
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2008
Community Volunteer
If it is bleeding often then go to the doctor stat!
|

replied June 21st, 2010
holes above my anus
i kinda have the same problem! two holes directly above each other on the crack like under my tailbone! but they are not bleeding! sometimes it itches or goes kinda numb and ive felt it to see what it is and felt two weird lumps inside! can u tell me what it could be?
|

replied July 20th, 2010
My partner has a hole aswell but his doesnt bleed it just itches! Any ideas?!
|

replied October 1st, 2010
I also have a hole above my anus and it keeps bleeding some times.. sometimes i scratch it and there is a puss formation which disables me to lie down.. can anyone tel me what this is??..please...
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....