Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Need Some Advice! Tmi Sorry

Okay ive been talking to this guy for awhile. And we have gotten really close. He really is a sweet person and I know hes a good guy. So we decided to make it official and were dating. Well we hooked up tonite he is so small down there. I couldnt even feel him. The sex was awful.

Do I go with the flow since he is a nice guy?

?

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by honeycoco on April 29th, 2004 01:37 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sex isnt everything in a relationship. It will get better, personally I dont think it has to do with size at all... I think it has to do with what he knows how to do, with what hes got. I think its kinda stupid to just break up with a guy because he sucks in bed lol... Most of the time he just needs time to get to know you and what pleasures you.. If he still sucks tell him and tell him how to make it better. If hes a good guy keep him cuz there arent that many out there. :d
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Experienced User
You are so right. I do think it was dumb of me to think about ending it because of that. Im still learning thanks for the advice :d
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I think it depends on what you want out of the relationship. If your hoping for long term then I say no way dont dump him but if your looking for some good sex...He's obviously not the one! But I agree with lilmama in that you guys can talk about it and that size really isnt everything but damn....I dunno size makes a huge difference in the bedroom! Haha for me sex is such an important part of a relationship and if I couldnt enjoy it I dont think I could stay in it. It doesnt mean he has to be well hung I just have to enjoy it....Maybe talk to him or find some neat positions where it feels like he's going deeper and maybe it'll feel better
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Your welcome.. Dont worry, I totally understand where you were coming from though... Ive expirienced the same thing but he got better... But it was kinda after I told him he wasnt pleasuring me at all.. Hes like well what do I do? And I explained to him how he could pleasure me... You just need an open relationship, or at least not be shy about it... :d
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Like the girls said sex isnt everything in a relationship and it depends on what your looking for. I have only been with 2 guys. My ex and eric now my ex was much bigger than eric and I definetly noticed that the first time I had intercourse with eric but I was inlove with eric when had sex with him so it was still great now its been so long that he and I have been having sex that my vagina muscles are used to "his" thing lol ya know. Its true though thats why they use the term loose for girls who have slept with like 20 guys lol cuz its been exposed to so many different sizes but now im used to only his penis that I dont need it to be bigger lol and I am just as pleased with him as with my ex if not more cuz im inlove and cuz I tell him what I want. And you should tell him what you want also. Maybe do forplay for a while and then once your really ready for it it'll feel so good cuz u want it so bad lol and there arent too many good guys I there. I got luck with eric and I would do nothing to hurt him I love him too much and it goes the same for him. ~ erica.
|

replied April 30th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey girl! Umm I say stay with him, I mean he could be great in bed but treat you like an a-hole you know what I mean? Plus if you give him time, he can learn how to work it. I mean my ex way before jose was huge, and jose is alot smaller than him, but I wouldnt trade it for anything, I personally think a lil smaller is alot better. Thats what I thought when I was first with jose like "omg is that it?" lol. But now its great and I love it. Just give it time because you two are getting kinda serious and he sounds like a good guy. Maybe he can make upo for it in other ways like his hands or kissing or other things. Just try new things with him! But depends what you want right now...A guy and sex or no guy at all. Just think about it. Holla lata!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...