Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Lactation pregnancy symptom

Hi, ladies
I have fertility problems(PCOS) I have to do FSH treatments with IUI's to get pregnant. I had a miscarriage of tripletts on Oct.5, 2007 and I am trying again for the third time. After miscarriage I did another FSH cycle and did not work. I got a period on Nov.27 and the other in Dec.28 and I am still waiting for January's. The funny and weird part is that I tested for LH surge on the 24th of Jan. and it was positive? First time ever positive. Yesterday I saw milk and clear stuff coming out of my breast just like when I was pregnant? Could I be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Sounds like there is a good chance that you might be! Very Happy I'm not to informed on the topics of your case so I can't really through out any advice, sorry. Goodluck, hope everything works out and I'm also sorry to hear of your loss. :/
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...