Anyone here have tattoos? I have several but I just got a new one Saturday. Its a Pink Floyd inspired tat. I love it and it has a lot of meaning for me. I have another one planned that I might get this fourth of July and I have a big one planned for our 10 year annivarsary in a few years. Anyways here is my new one and I would love to see pictures of anyone else's tattoos:

This one is a little big. This was taken the day it was done:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/Rebe l24/Picture007.jpg

This was taken yesterday moring:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/Rebe l24/Picture017.jpg
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I dont have any---but if i did id have a killer whale on my ankle:P
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
nope none on me..
|

replied February 5th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
i dont but for my 18th birthday i'm gonna get a Mona Vie tatto across the bottom of my back or on my shoulder blades. have to represent my man lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
you may want to check on how healthy it is to get a tattoo on your lower back.Ive heard that it can cause problems. has any one else heard that? I think esp for pregnant women.
|

User Profile
Supporter
i have one on my lower back. I've been having it for 3 years now. Hey what kind of problems can it cause? i havn't had any problems with mine.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i just heard on the radio that it could cause problems im not sure what I was jsut wondering cause i wasnt really listening. ill go to the web of that station and see if i can find out.
|

User Profile
Supporter
yeh i'll go search it too...i'm interested
|

Especially eHealthy
lol theres a thread in pregnancy community chat where everyone posted pics of thier tattoos!
|

User Profile
Supporter
|

User Profile
Supporter
love_pinkish wrote:
http://www.king5.com/health/stories/ NW_120307HEK_tattoo_epid_SW.647e5a91.html

That's what I found
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
this is what i found
http://tesh.com/ittrium/visit?path=A1x97x1 y1xa5x1x76y1x241fx1x9by1x2424x1y5x84d1x5x1

im hoping that the web of this radio station is ok.*fingers crossed*

Im jsut curious about this---
|

User Profile
Supporter
i know of 2 people who have a back-tatt and got the epidural shot. They are okay...i guess it just depends on the doctor. But after reading that it's making think twice about getting the epidural when I'm in labor. (when I get pregnant)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
yeah it kinda made my skin crawl--no epidural? cause of my tatt??? i thik theyd have a bigger problem on their hands lol
|

User Profile
Supporter
yeah i know! lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Tmddyan wrote:
you may want to check on how healthy it is to get a tattoo on your lower back.Ive heard that it can cause problems. has any one else heard that? I think esp for pregnant women.

there is no real harm in having tattoos on your lower back. Its really just a precaution for the anesthesiologist. The ink cannot harm you in any way. This issue is that the needle they use to give you the epidural could push ink into your spinal column. but this isnt so. the ink is in the layer of skin and has already fused and become the skin. So its no more dangerous than skin thats not tattooed. I was concerned about this myself but I learned that its not as bad as some doctors make it seem.

I have 6 tattoos and I will post some pictures.....I love this thread. Cant wait to see more tattoos.
|

User Profile
Supporter
i will have to post mine up too!
|

Experienced User
I have heard such stories but I have never heard any real life issues with them and epis. Me personally I would not get a tattoo over my spine but that just me. My other tattoo goes over my shin a little and that hurts the most so I would not get another one that goes over my spine.

I have a few more. 1 I don't post online because its hard for me to explain it so that people don't get mad. So yeah I don't show that online. I have a incomplete heart on my left ankle (that I should have had finished saturday) that I am gonna get finished soon when I take my next trip to florida. I just need the outline finished and colored in. I am thinking of this type effect:

but looks more like dripping paint.
I also have a black sun on my right ankle. Had it done when I was young and it did not come out right (not done by my current studio) but I don't want it covered. I just wanna get it fixed up.
|

User Profile
Supporter
RebelCats wrote:

I like that. it's cute!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i was just curious---haveing heard that made me not want to consider one ever.
|
Quick Reply