Hi, just wondering if anyone has had a rhinoplasty abroad, if so would you recommend it, who was it with and how much did it cost? Also has anyone had a rhinoplasty in the UK if so who was it with and how much did it cost? Just that I went for a consultation with a private medical group and their guide price was £3990, which i thought was a little excessive. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sophiaanthony
|
Users who thank sophiaanthony for this post: nosejobsurgeon 

replied February 3rd, 2008
Speaking from experience, If you made your expectations clear to your surgeon prior to surgery and the result is significantly short of what was agreed upon, I would suggest seeking out a more qualified and experienced surgeon. Your result is HIGHLY dependent on the skill of your surgeon. I paid well over 10k for my revision procedure and I'm only in my twenties. The results have made my search and expenses to enlist the services of a highly capable surgeon well worth it. If it has only been 3 weeks since your rhinoplasty and you are this distressed about the results I would strongly suggest seeking out an abundantly qualified surgeon for what will hopefully be your second and last procedure.
|

replied July 16th, 2008
ur Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty should not be so complicated procedure. I had one for myself. There are a lot of excellent doctors abroad who charges cheaper than what u mentioned. I hv this Surgeon in the Philippines who charged for my whole Nose job for $800. Shw was the President of the Cosmetic Surgeon of tyhe Philippines.
|

replied September 24th, 2008
rhinoplasty abroad
Hi, I had a rhinoplasty in Prague 1 years ago and I could only recommend!!! I paid 2700 GBP- all inclusive and they did great job!!!!
|

replied January 2nd, 2009
Hi there,
I went to Bolivia to have my rhinoplasty and i'm over the moon with my results.
Full price paid for my whole package:1450$US
This included accommodation for 10 days,blood tests,assistance & transportation.
The flight ticket cost me at that time 800$US

They dont even asked me a cent before to go there, I paid my package after I met the Dr. and after I visited the Clinic.

When I went to my first medical consultation I had the opportunity to meet 4 other american patients that had surgery with him, all of them were very happy with their results, some of them had a complete package of surgeries, they were really swelling but they told me that they could see a big difference in their bodies so that also helped me a lot to say YES and now I have no regrets at all!
|

replied November 19th, 2013
could i ask where you went? thanks
|

replied February 20th, 2014
Hey Coral, who was the Dr. that you used in Bolivia? Do you have his contact information?
|

replied January 26th, 2009
Cheaper in Turkey
Hello
My friend went to Turkey. She said it was fantastic there. Professional surgeons and cheap.
She was very pleased of the result.

|

replied May 18th, 2011
hi were did u have your nose job done n how much was it /
|

replied November 19th, 2013
could i ask what clinic or hospital you went to ?
|

replied February 8th, 2009
If you are considering surgery in the USA or Europe I would highly suggest you consider looking into going for surgery in South America. Brazil, Colombia and Argentina are all well known for there surgeons and they truly are a step above there USA and European counterparts. The one thing to consider when traveling to South America is travel distance Brazil and Argentina are much further than Colombia from Europe and the USA. In the case of the USA, Colombia is 2.5 hours from Miami and Brazil and Argentina 6-9 depending on where you are going. Now you have exchange rates Brazil has the strongest currency exchange rate vs the Dollar and Euro therefore the savings is not really comparable to Argentina and Colombia. So in my opinion I would say you are now left to choose between Argentina and Colombia. I have been researching many companies in all of these countries and you can see from my written passage here I have done my research. Compare all factors as to Board Certified Physicians, Accommodations, Customer service, Price, Travel time, and overall experience of previous clients. I have been receiving quotes from many companies over the past 5 months trying to figure out with one to choose. First of all they should have a USA office. #1 thing that made me feel comfortable. They also have a Panama office and then of course a Colombia one. I requested a quote from them which I received in 2 hours unlike some other companies which I received weeks later or never got back to me. The staff speaks English and yes English I could understand perfectly. If employees are clients as well that is HUGE!! Board Certified Physicians another huge factor. When I asked to speak to previous clients no problem they gave me plenty and they are all happy with there results. They are just on it really organized and really professional. I felt so comfortable with them. There price was slightly higher than some of the quotes I received from other companies but seriously you have to consider this you are already saving a tremendous amount of money by going there I can't logically risk my health and safety for a few dollars. I hope this helps you all!!
|

replied April 3rd, 2009
Rhinoplasty abroad in Prague
My rhinoplasty abroad in Prague?

An exceptional experience from start to finish, one of the cleanest I've ever seen, the plastic surgeon was very professional and experienced. Great apartment and all in the center of Prague.

Good luch with your nose job,
Pete
|

replied April 16th, 2009
Medical Tourism
3990 - is it in dollar or euro? Either way, it is really a bit expensive if it includes the surgery alone. You'd rather go abroad and that amount can already include your hotel accommodation, food, and even your airfare.

There are several countries in South and North America that offer high quality plastic surgery but at an affordable price. You can choose from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica and many others. These countries are among the popular medical tourism destinations.

Most patients today seek for medical procedures abroad. So if traveling is not a big problem for you, I suggest you'd rather go abroad. You just have to search for an excellent, well-experienced, and board certified surgeons available.

Good luck and I hope this little info I shared can help you.Smile

-Claudia
|

replied January 14th, 2010
COSMETIC SURGERY OVERSEAS
I am thinking to travel too, they seems to be really professional and caring for their patients.
|

replied February 20th, 2010
Rhinoplasty in Mexico
In Mexico in Cuernavaca you will pay approximately $3000.00 all included with a board-certified surgical team.
|

replied February 22nd, 2010
According to me the surgeon must be Double Board certified by The American Board of Surgery and The American Board of Plastic Surgery.
|

replied February 22nd, 2010
Rhinoplasty in Mexico
According to you? With all due respect I believe this question was directed to people who had had an experience with plastic surgery abroad, Largine. There are excellent surgeons in Miami but there are also excellent surgeons in Mexico who are board certified. Would you be saying the same thing about a board certified doctor in UK??

Take a look at the wikipedia article on this:
|

replied April 10th, 2010
Nose Job in Istanbul, Turkey
Hi everyone!

I strongly recommend Istanbul for those who are considering rhinoplasty. I moved here from Canada to continue schooling and had the surgery done myself. I know how hard it can be to find a doctor you can trust in a foreign country.
|

replied May 18th, 2011
hi im thinking of haveing a nose job done in turkey were did u go ?
|

replied October 28th, 2011
hey I am thinking of heading over there for jaw shaping and rhinoplasty... is there a website i can search for good doctors... where can I stay?
|

replied May 5th, 2012
rhinoplasty
Hi Leytem84
Please, can you give me address of rhinoplasty in Turkey
|

replied August 9th, 2010
i had my surgery at the clinic in budapest. he ripped my nose and removed all the cartlidge, it has been a nightmare.
|

replied May 5th, 2012
can someone give a real address of clinic in Turkey, please?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied June 14th, 2012
I had my nose done in this clinic in Prague and I would recommend this place! I am very happy with the result. The price was decent (2200 eur) and it includes variety of services (I was pleasantly surprised that they offered e.g. arranging air ticket or sightseeing tour booking..)..and if youve never been to Prague, its a beautiful place to go!
good luck with your surgery!
kelly
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied July 23rd, 2012
Is plastic surgery safe? There are a lot of complaints about plastic surgeries in the web. Many patients complain about pains and difficult recover periods.
|
Quick Reply