Hi my name is mary I am 18 years of age. I am currently living with my boyfriend I wanted to know what is the fastes way we can get pregnant help we really want to have a baby
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 12th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Ok well first you should be both financially and emotionally ready. So your husband or boyfriend does not become overwhelmed with all of this. Then you need to figure out when you are most fertile. Good luck to you!
|

Im Worried
I was told that I if you are really excited about having a baby its harder to conceive one but I cant stop thinking about having a baby I really want a child I want to be a mother. Sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
I was never told that. I think alot of mothers are excited about having a baby! I think thats an old wives tale. In the baby center it said the things that will help conceive like no cigaretts or drinking or briefs...? And to pray for a baby. Just try like about a week to two weeks after your period and eat healthy. Good luck!
|

Thank You
Well thank you and congratulations. Well we are trying really hard so hopefully we get the results we want.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations to you too! Go to that web site too, it helps alot. Even including to amount it takes to have a baby! Good luck! Let me know if you end up pregnant!
|

replied September 14th, 2003
At your age, I don't think pregnancy will be that hard to obtain. Good luck.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....