User Profile
I'm very interested in a water birth. To the ones that have had experienced water birth, how as it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Thats what I was going to do, but my health is preventing me from having a home/water birth. Good luck to you! I have done much research and I have only heard good experiences about water births. Its good on the babe and on the mom. It also reduces labor pains cause your body is weightless.

Good luck with it. Let me know how it goes!
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I would have loved to do a water birth with my second but he was breach and there were other complications. I have heard wonderful stories regarding water birth.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...