Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Small "ball" under my right testicle.

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
theres a little ball under my right testicle, that hurts if i touch it. i've had it for about a week now and its kinda freaking me out. it's about 1/7 the size of my testicle.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: touch, ball and
Quick Reply