HI,
I had an abortion today and I have a couple of questions,
I have a cruise booked in 24 days and today they told me that I would not be able to swim, have sex, or go in a hot tub or regular bath for four weeks. Is this always the case, or is this just a strongly suggested suggestion? Any information would be great THanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2008
Did you have the Medical or Surgical? I personally had a surgical abortion and they told me to wait two weeks before i had sex. Nothing was ever said about swimming or baths. They are probably worried about an infection, however, seeing how it will be 3 weeks until your cruise I think you will be fine.

Take Care.
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with MaineGirl, it's mostly due to risk of infection. It's more of strong suggestion if you don't want to get sick. But 3 weeks you should be fine unless you develop an infection between now and then.

Take care and have fun on the cruise!
|

replied May 25th, 2012
Hi, I had taken abortion on Apr 16, 2012 (5 week) by taking pills(with Doctors prescription). After the abortion, my periods are seems to be preety earlier, that is I am getting periods in 19 days... Please clarify me, whether it may due to any problem or whether it is usaul after the abortion. If it is usaul means how long it will take to come to Normal cycle. Will it affect my future pregnency?
Please clarify on this.
|