K.. Im trying to establish 'normal' eating.. Im afraid im slippin back into my e/d ways and im tryin to stop it.. Ive purged 2 times in the past 2 weeks. 1 time was after majorly bingeing tho. Ive been stressing so much and it makes things so much worse. Im seein my doc thurs and am going to talk to him about it. .He knows. .And he reccomends I just follow to a speciall plan of normal eating and focus on healthy eating.. Heres today...

Breakfast- protein cereal and veggie sausage- 500 cals
snack- half apple- 50 cals
lunch-veggie burger sandwich- 250 cals
snack- granola bar, few veggies- 200 cals
dinner- breakfast. Sandwich (made myself), apple- 450 cals
snack- 2 gram crackers, spoon peanutbutter.- 250 cals.

Total- 1,700 cals.
He told me to eat between 1,800 and 2,200... So im about there. .(normally I eat over a little.. But today was a tiny bit under but definitly nothin to worry about there) and I also ate healthy I think and normal amounts?? Lotta protein* thanks for ur help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I think it sounds alright to me. Maybe put a little meat into your system. A little more than that! Keep trying babe. You can do it!
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yea, I say if u dont eat meat or dairy or w/e add a protein bar in so ur baby gets more protein and take a calcium supplement...Tums with calcium is a good way to do it!
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hun thats a great plan im proud of you Smile just remember things like apples are "negative calories" meaning it takes your body more energy to digest it then it actually has in it!
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks everyone! Chanda, I am a vegetarian tho* but that was actually a high protein day between the veggie sausages, egg whites, protein cereal and peanut butter* I would add protein bars but they have ingrediants in them that arent considered 'healthy' while pregnant I guess.....And about the apples, they are considered 'neg' cals but I dont believe in that cuz I gain alot more weight when I include more fruit becuase they have alot of sugars and carbs even tho their natural. But thanks for all your opinions! Im trying so hard! Todays food.....

Breakfast: protein cereal
snack- apple
lunch- veggie burger sandwich
snack- veggie sausage and a few raw veggies
dinner- veggie burger sandwich again, and cooked veggies.

Total cals- 1,300....Hmm I ate a little less cals today because I actually wasnt hungry.. But I will eat a snack again before bed.. I will have a cup of skim milk and a spoon of peanut butter... So my cals for the day will be 1,600. ..Wow when I plan to eat just healthy again I end up lower then I used to. .For a while there I was lettin myself go completely and I would eat like 2,500-3,000.. But now its lower cuz I wont allow myself candy anymore except once a week!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...