Hi girls,
how long after you had your baby/ies did you get pregnant again?? I had a d&e 3 1/2 weeks ago but the bleeding only stopped a week ago... But there was an 'accident' on the weekend (confused yet? Wink )... I know the chances of getting pregnant again are soooo tiny.. But I still face the 2 or 3 week wait to test to see if I am.. I'm kinda anxious at the thought of getting preg again so soon since we haven't even had any test results back yet to see why our first bub died.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Loren.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My sis had a miscarriage (she was about to have a d&c but it was cancelled since she flushed it out naturally) and a week later, she got pregnant (she of course dint find out for about 8 weeks after) but it is very possible to get pregnant. Tho the good news is, we were scared she was going to have another miscarriage due to her body still recovering, but shes now 20 and a half weeks Smile so if ur trying to get preg or even if ur not, be careful becuz yes u can get preggy Smile

shauna

p.S. The day after my sis got her test results back (me and her both had a m/c due to a blighted ovum) she found out she was preggy.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...