User Profile
tested this morning, because, as we all know I'm WEAK!!!
BFN.
No symptoms at all besides warm bbs.
possible metallic taste in my mouth, but as I never had that in any of my previous pregnancy's I'm not counting it.

AF is due 02 Feb.
If no show, I will test 03 feb.

I'm not even BUYING, let alone doing another test until I'm late.
I'm drawing a line in the sand here, who's with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2008
Experienced User
Good girl! I'm also refusing to buy any tests until I'm officially past when my period should come (which in my case is the 8th). Razz I'm too impatient to have them in the house!

Lots & lots of baby dust to you!!! Very Happy
|

replied January 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
El, af is supposed to start on Feb 2nd for me as well. There are 4 of us that are around the same cycle day.

We need truckloads of BabyDust!!!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Good luck El!!!! BE STRONG!! Very Happy Baby dust to you alllllll!!
|

Experienced User
I am sending you all that truck load of Baby Dust~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe there are so many of you counting down the days ... that is amazing. I am cheering for you girls. cartwheel yes
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck girls!!!!!!!!!! I am on cd 13 and I probably won't O until around cd21 so i still have a ways to go yet...waiting impatiently though Wink

I am sending all of yous tons and tons of BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
soooo weak.
well, did anyone actually believe I wouldn't test? (i believed!!!)

So I tested.
Couldn't help myself because I started feeling nausea and still had that taste in my mouth, plus breast pain actually woke me up last night, when I ended up sleeping on my belly, which I always end up doing.

Ok so it's not FMU, but I THINK i see a second line !
everytime I decide it's a trick of the light or my eyes, I see it again.

It's fainter than anything in the world, but I THINK it's there? - it's a blue test, I hate the blue ones. I will do the 2nd one tomorrow with FMU, and if I'm still not sure or if AF does not come on Saturday I'll get a pink dye one on Sunday.

God I feel awful.
hope it's for a good reason (I did see cloverfield last night, hope that's got nothing to do with it!)
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh oh oh!!! Awesomeness!!! I wish you luck testing in the morning!!!! Keep us updated!!!!
|

replied January 31st, 2008
Experienced User
soo.....whats the report for today??? I hope this is it!!!!! woohoo!!!
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2008
Experienced User
Re: soooo weak.
El wrote:
well, did anyone actually believe I wouldn't test? (i believed!!!)

So I tested.
Couldn't help myself because I started feeling nausea and still had that taste in my mouth, plus breast pain actually woke me up last night, when I ended up sleeping on my belly, which I always end up doing.

Ok so it's not FMU, but I THINK i see a second line !
everytime I decide it's a trick of the light or my eyes, I see it again.

It's fainter than anything in the world, but I THINK it's there? - it's a blue test, I hate the blue ones. I will do the 2nd one tomorrow with FMU, and if I'm still not sure or if AF does not come on Saturday I'll get a pink dye one on Sunday.

God I feel awful.
hope it's for a good reason (I did see cloverfield last night, hope that's got nothing to do with it!)

Oh yayayay!!! *crossing fingers for you*

Come on, second line!! yes
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Any news yet, El?? Very Happy
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....