Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Need Someone to Talk To...... (Page 1)

Look girls, I have been here for a while and I have gotten close to some of you, I feel so alone. I want my mommy!!! Lol, I feel lik ei dont have n e one to talk to now. Im so scaired! Im due in 14 days!!!!!! I dont know if I can do this!!!!! I hope can be strong enought to do this by myself!!!!!! Krissy I have said it be for , you make me have so much hope! Omg!!! My mood swings r getting soooo bad!!!!!!!!!! I was sleeping a my friend sara came over and woke me up, screemed at her and said get the !**@! off of my!!! She was like omg!!!!!! I felt so bad, I never yell at her like that!!!!(lol) well I dont know what els to say right now, I hope I can do this. Please tell me everything will be ok!11!!!!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxpamala & baby jaylynn marie!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Experienced User
I.M. N.O.T. !**@!.G. F.A.K.E, I know jen, u keep saying get a life, it seems to me that your the one who needs to get a life, alls u do is dsay that im fake, even if I was witch im not, y do you care??????????/??????
Your the one who nees to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way, what makes you think im fake?????

Pamala & jj
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Do you have belly pics yet?
Shannon xoxox
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yea, what happened to those? Rolling Eyes
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Where r the belly pics? U have tons of other pics.. Y wont those work????? Ur due in 14 days...And u have no belly pics?
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You will be just fine! Labor is hard but one way or another you will have a baby in the end! Then it will all be worth it! Smile
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What is the weburl, I can find out if they are fakes.. Someone let me know!!
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Experienced User
U know it was so nice of you girls to put fake in my guest book, I thought I could have something nice to show my daughter when she gets older, I just wanted to show her that I had even a lil bit of support while I was pregnant with her......But now I cant do that. So thanx a lot..... Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxpamal & baby jj
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well why dont we have any belly pics at all? We dont even know if you really are pregnant, there is like no proof at all
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Who put fake in ur guestbook?
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont know it wasnt me though, ive only seen her site once a long time ago
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Experienced User
I dont know, and it dosent even matter....Im just not gonna even show jaylynn, and I not gonna add n e thing new to it, im prolly just gonna for get about it (it least for now) it makes me so sad/sick how mean people can be sometimes, they have just as much proof that im real as they have that im fake....... But im done arguing, wheni jave jaylynn ill prolly be to busy to post for a while n e wase..............

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxopamala & jj
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Experienced User
mesmerizeu15 wrote:
what is the weburl, I can find out if they are fakes.. Someone let me know!!

and btw, what ever happend to you "finding out if I was fake"????????

That right you dident, c.U.Z. I. M. N.O.T. F.A.K.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well you havent proved your real either! Everyone here has shown a belly pic and you say your almost due and not one pic has been taken. So how do we know your real anyways?
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
If she could find a way to get pics of her face, she wouldnt have any problem gettin a belly pic... I wonder if her mom or sister is pregnant and shes gonna post pics of their baby when her baby is "born". Or if the baby is going to go without pics just like her belly did... Lol but she can some how get pics of her face up...
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Um, hun anyways she wont b able to understand the webpage, if ur real, till shes like 8! So give it a rest
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Experienced User
W/e this forum sux, none of you really care about each other, if you did, you wouldent be sitting here being mean to me when its almost my due date!! None of you are n e kind of friend...Alls you care about is drama, you should be supporting me now, (when I need you the most) but your not, your just stressing me out more!!!!! Thats why I made this topic, because I need some one to talk to!!! And none of you r here for me!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~pamala & baby jaylynn~~~~~~~~~~~
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont thikn u understand.. Show us some belly pics and we will support u.. We wont support people if we think their fake of course.. It just doesnt make sense. . Ur other pics work and no belly pics will at all? Come on...... Why dont u post one if u want peoples support??
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...