User Profile
Hey everyone, I haven't really been on here since I had my daughter at the end of June (so I'm sure no one remembers me Wink ).

Anyways, I'm Emily and my daughter Kaylee will be 7 months old tomorrow. She's the most happy baby I've ever seen! She just got over RSV, so I am soooo happy I finally get some sleep! yes

I hope to be on here more often, so if you see me post on your topic, maybe you'll know why!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I just joined in like November, so I've never met you.

I'm Katrina, I've got a 5 week old daughter named Jayden. Glad to hear your baby's doing okay, she's a cutie Very Happy
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Thank you! Congrats on the baby Wink
|

User Profile
Hey, I don't really remember when I joined..but im sure I don't know you! Haha! I am Amy, ttc# 1!! Kaylee is beautiful!!! Smile
|

User Profile
Aw, thanks! And good luck to you... how long have you been ttc?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Your screen name looks familiar! Your little girl is a cutie!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I remember you! (It's Beckster by the way) Welcome back!
|

User Profile
Thanks, everyone!

It's good to be back. Hopefully I stay PUT this time!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I remember your name! Welcome and your daughter is cute!
|

User Profile
ebarnhard33 wrote:

I actually got off bc in December. And according to my husband we aren't "trying" lol, just not preventing! Wink But you know how men are! Hehe! Thank you! Are you planning on any other little ones?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I obviously don't remember you since I signed up after you did, but welcome back Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
welcome back LOL
i dont know you yet but...im suzy. i have a 2 month old daughter named kristen.
youre daughter is a cutie!
|

User Profile
acruz wrote:
ebarnhard33 wrote:

I actually got off bc in December. And according to my husband we aren't "trying" lol, just not preventing! Wink But you know how men are! Hehe! Thank you! Are you planning on any other little ones?

Ah, I see! My husband said the SAME thing before we got pregnant. Hopefully it doesn't take you long! I got pregnant the very same month I went off the pill! We definitely want at least one more (he wants one more, I want 2 Wink ). We'll probably try again in another year or so.
|

User Profile
ebarnhard33 wrote:
acruz wrote:
ebarnhard33 wrote:

Ah, I see! My husband said the SAME thing before we got pregnant. Hopefully it doesn't take you long! I got pregnant the very same month I went off the pill! We definitely want at least one more (he wants one more, I want 2 Wink ). We'll probably try again in another year or so.

Yeah, it wouldve been awesome to get preg the first month. But I am not too worked up about it. I figure my best bet is to just relax and let nature take its course! Hehe...well, however many you have, I'm sure they will be just a beautiful as Kaylee!! She is a doll!!
|

User Profile
Aw, thanks!
|

Extremely eHealthy
HEy!! how have you been?!

Bree is 6 months and some change now and crawling everywhere!!
its good to see you back
although ive been MIA here lately too
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I remember you!!! That really wasn't that long ago. I had my baby in July and was on here 6 months prior. A lot of the old folks are still around. Great to have you back.
|

User Profile
Hi my name is Traci and I'm 25 years old, live in Nevada but am from California. I just had my son on Jan. 9th, 2008! He is adorable. PM me if you wanna chat. Your daughter is a cutie! Very Happy
|

User Profile
Hey Vanessa! Wow, she's crawling already?!?! That's CRAZY! Kaylee is sitting up by herself but she hasn't scooted anywhere yet lol. Although I had her sitting up in her crib this morning and she pulled herself UP on the crib railings to stand! I can't believe how fast they grow... Sad

Ladylee (is it Karin?), congrats on your new son! He's going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up.

And hi Traci, congrats on your new baby! What is his name?
|

i'm Cassie Wink as you know lol i'm 17 not pregnant not ttc im just her to be here lol but i like it so i guess i'm stayin lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...