Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

testesses (eggs) below penis

i am male 23 yrs old my two eggs below the penis feel little pain in them and they are not in the same level one is lower than the other ... what is that problem?? and i can see that my penis is not large one it is a little short about 13 cm when erected is that normal? please answer me Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Those are not eggs. Men do not have eggs, but women do. Your parts are called testicles or testes, and the bag of skin they are in is called the scrotum.

One testicle being lower than another is normal.

13 centimeters is 5.1 inches and that is just around average, if that is your erect size.

If the pain is severe or causes problems working/walking/sleeping, then go to a doctor.
|

replied February 21st, 2008
That's perfectly normal to have ocassional pain. Try masturbating and being sure you have a good satisfying orgasm. If this all works, you are probably fine. If it does not or you seem to have excessive pain, ask your doctor, don't be shy they get this a lot.
|

replied August 22nd, 2013
my two eggs below the penis feel little pain in them and they are not in the same level one is lower than the other ... what is that problem??
|

replied December 15th, 2017
testicles sujan
I am 27 year old My right side testicles have sujan (Growth) as compare to right side testicles .

It makes me pains & distraction.

Pls suggest what to do for overcome..
|

replied January 10th, 2018
Experienced User
Most males do have different sized testicles. This is normal, just like feet, hands, ears, and other body parts are not exact copies of each other. Most men have one ball that hangs lower in their sack than the other ball, that s normal, so they don t bang together when you walk. Testicles feel pain from any hits or squeezing. But balls should not hurt for no reason. If a male past puberty does not ejaculate his daily production of sperm and semen often enough, he can get dull aches in his balls from too much pent up semen that needs to be ejaculated. Sex or masturbation can ejaculate your built up sperm and semen to reduce this pain.

If you have other, especially any large amount of pain for no reason, see a dr and get your testicles checked to see what is wrong.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....