Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

small lump around right testicle

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
i have noticed a tiny lump around my right testicle. it is very small. the only size i could say would be about half the size of a tic tac sweet. it does not hurt and moves around when i touch it. i have absolutely no other pains. i only noticed it doing a check. should i be cooncerned?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2008
Is it around the back of your testicle? It could be where the Vas Deferens connect to your testicles. If you have similar lumps on your other testicle, chances are it's normaly. Normally lumps are hard and stationery, especially on the testicle.

if you are experiencing any pain or discomfort, you should probably get it checked out. Testicular lumps aren't meant to be left untreated!
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: lump, touch
Quick Reply