Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

extreme headaches and pain in pelvix

i'm 37 weeks and 4 days and i am having extreme headaches which the doctor gave me hydrocodon but that's not even helping, well i'm having extreme pain in my pelvis. is that because it's stretching to make room for my baby in the next couple weeks? or what? it's so painful i will just lay in bed having to switch from right side to left side about every 10 minutes to lessen the pain. i'll lay in bed from about 10pm till about 6am and then finally fall asleep about 6 and sleep till 1. i know i'm not getting enough sleep. could that be a reason for my headaches?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Not getting enough sleep could very well be the reason for your headaches, but I would recommend you go back to your doctor and talk to them about this. If you're having extreme pain anywhere, you should always call.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....