User Profile
My name is Ashley i'm 18 years old.
I'm not pregnant nor do I have any children. I support teenage mothers and pregnant teens aswell as mothers who are not teens and had a baby at a early age. A little about me is that I have been in a wonderful relationship for almost two years in March. I love to spend time with my family & friends. Meeting new people I like to do. I work with children who have Special Needs. I have a half brother who is 8 months old and a half sister on the way her name will be Autumn Lynn.
I'm a senior in high school aswell. Going into Early Childhood Education afterwards for college.

I know Terra from here but I don't know her personally or in person.
I private messaged her knowing that she was also a senior in high school.

Well I guess I should quit rambling on.
I hope you don't mind me talking in here Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2008
Supporter
Hi Sweetie! Me Fairy*Godmother
Hi Ashley and Welcome! I am not pregnant.....nor will I ever be again. I have a daughter who will be 25 this year and one day she will get married and have (me) a grandchild. As for now, I am proud you are in school and knww what you want to do in life. Helping others, thats what I like to do as well. Or, at least try and think I can! I took classes in Early Childhood Education( my passion is specail needs kids) before changing my career to research lab tech....now I'm a stay home Mom to 5 cats! I am married to a wonderful man and when its nice out, we love to ride motorcycles! Welcome and feel free to PM me anytime! HUGS!
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
You know me?
|

User Profile
replied January 25th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Ashley, my name is Traci and I'm from California who now lives in the State of Nevada. I just had my first child, a son named Michael on January 9th, 2008. I'm 25 years old and now a full time mother to my son. I used to take ECE classes in college and it was great! I used to work as a care taker for the mentally disabled at a residential facility called Res-Care. Welcome to the forum, PM me anytime you want to talk. Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey! I'm Katrina, I'll be 17 on the 14th. I have a daughter who's a month and almost a week old named Jayden, and I'm engaged to her wonderful father Jacob.
|

Experienced User
Hello.! & Welcome.! I'm Krysti, & I'm w.a great guy, Terrence. We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter, named Jayden. & we're expecting a precious baby boy in April. We're perfectly happy.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Damn it another Jayden? D:<

And here I chose that damn name because I though it was unique.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Hi
Language young lady.................you are raising a child! The name Jayden does not BELONG to anyone and what you wrote could be taken in an offensive manner. You want unique......try Dallas, Dixie, Houston, or Dakota, Blaze, Arlis, Browning.......the list is endless...........
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
hello and welcome!

My name is Rhonda and I live in West Virginia with a wonderful man, Earl (ironic I know, we make fun of him too Very Happy plus he's a Jr., so that just makes it SO much better). He has a 9yr old boy and we are expecting our first daughter (hopefully Very Happy) in April (u/s said maybe, so like 75% girl).
|

User Profile
Hey Ashley! I am Amy (19), married to Adam (23) and we are not trying, but not preventing pregnancy! Wink Welcome to the boards and you seem like an awesome person to get to know! PM me anytime!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Hi
Fairy*Godmother wrote:
Language young lady.................you are raising a child! The name Jayden does not BELONG to anyone and what you wrote could be taken in an offensive manner. You want unique......try Dallas, Dixie, Houston, or Dakota, Blaze, Arlis, Browning.......the list is endless...........

Excuse me?

Firstly, there is NOTHING wrong with my language, and who do you think you are to chastise me me about it? Being a mother does not mean you have to be Miss Goody-Goody, thank you very much.

Secondly, I never said it BELONGED to me, I said it in a joking manner and it's not my problem if you were unable to pick up on it. I've joked around about naming Jayden and then discovering that name is very popular, and Kristi has seen that.
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2008
Lilly Ivy wrote:
hello and welcome!

My name is Rhonda and I live in West Virginia with a wonderful man, Earl (ironic I know, we make fun of him too Very Happy plus he's a Jr., so that just makes it SO much better). He has a 9yr old boy and we are expecting our first daughter (hopefully Very Happy) in April (u/s said maybe, so like 75% girl).

lol keep your fingers crossed, my Dr.s all said we are "85-95% sure it's a girl" and "these are good crotch shots" and when I delivered out popped a boy lol. Ya think out of 4 ultrasounds, one of them would get it right lol. Guess my son was just hiding his goodies lol! Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2008
Thank you for all the welcomes. Very Happy
I didn't mean to have any of you ladies to start of a small argument about a childs name hopefully it gets worked out! Because all it is really a name and that a name that is commonly used.
The name Jayden is a very cute name I think!
|

replied January 28th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
welcome welcome
my name is suzy
im 16 and i have a 2 month old named kristen
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
She's 2 months already?!? *sigh* why does time have to fly?...

It seems only yesterday you were posting your 38wk pictures (I'm still confused at how you didn't fall over Very Happy)
|

Especially eHealthy
yeah 2 months tomorrow Sad shes got 4 shots tomorrow at her PED appt
Sad

lol i only went to 37 weeks 5 days before i had her
so almost 38 weeks
oh i almost fell over a few times Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
hmm... I guess I didn't notice you went that early... show how much I pay attention Embarassed

Clumbsyness is just a sign of pregnancy Laughing I've already fell over a few times, and it DEFINITELY wasn't from my belly being to big Very Happy
|

User Profile
Hi Suzy Thank you for the welcome aswell! Very Happy
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...