Monday night, Cheyenne slept from 7:45pm to 5:45am. Tuesday night she slept from 7:30pm to 5:45am. Last night she was in bed at 7:15 and woke up at midnight for a bottle and it took over an hour to get her to go back to sleep. She would sleep just fine as long as I was holding and rocking her, but as soon as I would lay her down, her eyes would pop open and she would goo and giggle. It's usually cute, but at 1am it's a little aggravating!!!!
I'm stilll unsure as to why she woke up starving. I did the same thing all 3 nights. She has cereal about 6:00pm, then a bath. We play for a little while and then go to her room and rock with a bottle. She has the same amount every night. Maybe she's hitting another growth spurt????

There's not really a question here, I'm just a little tired and rambling. I didn't really go back to sleep after Cheyenne finally did, just catnapped the rest of the night. I will be SO glad when she consistently sleeps through the night.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 25th, 2008
Just remember...sleeping all night will come soon enough..but you'll still get up in the middle of the night to go check on her.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, the few nights that she has slept all night we have gotten up several times to check on her. I just want her to sleep all night, that way I know she's getting most of the sleep she needs. She's not a very good daytime sleeper at all, no matter what we do she will only sleep 30 minutes at a time, tops.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
jordynne didnt sleep through th enight until 12 mths, i remember one night she woke up at 3am, not hungry or anything, she was just up and wanted out and wanted to play with the cat, she was squealing and running around and cried and screamed when i laid her back down so needless to say i was up all night watching her chase the cat around the bedroom all night until she went back to sleep around6am! a few days later i moved her upstairs and she sleeps all night now, i dunno im used to getting up all night, joseph didnt sleep through until 14mths, im jealous of those of you with younger babies sleeping all night!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....