Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

website for ortho tri cyclyn ?

I'm considering going back on my ortho tri cyclin but I'm also considering maybe going with seasonal. I was wondering if there's any websites out there that would give me More info on both. I heard seasonal makes you lose some weight too
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Don't ever expect a birth control to make you lose weight, that doesn't happen often!!

You can go to their official websites for their information. You can also google them and type "ortho tri cyclen and drug side effects" and you'll get some sites that are non-biased and report side effects really well, like rxlist.com or drugs.com.

But the company's websites are pretty good, too, because they are required to list common side effects and known risks. They'll also have information about dosage and effectiveness that may be more user friendly than the other sites.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...