User Profile
my friend just brought home a box of 30 full sized candy bars. 100 Grand, Crunch, Crunch with Caramel, Butterfingers, and BabyRuth. I can't help myself! I'm currently having one of each, I doubt they're gonna be here tomorrow, lol. That's 10 apiece and I'm sure we'll eat them all tonight Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 22nd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
EEKK!

You'll be up ALL night!! LOL!

And your baby will be goin CRAAZY!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Very Happy and I'm not supposed to eat after midnight, I have a glucose test at 8am which I'll probably fail now Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
i went to the store earlier and everything in my cart was healthy except the half a dozen cupcakes from the bakery.
|

Especially eHealthy
well, I would def NOT eat the candy then!!

If you fail, you'll have to do the 3 hour test. Which requires you to get your blood drawn once an hour...for 3 hours.

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
eh, I don't mind my blood being taken, the only thing that sucks is the bruise that ALWAYS shows up 2 hours later, no mater how gentle they are. I think I'll stop now, I only downed the BabyRuth... and Crunch w/Carmel... and Butterfingers... But I'm done now!
|

Especially eHealthy
What time is it by you?? It's only 7.30 here!

I was SOOO close to getting chocolate covered pretzes yesterday...but I put em back!!! I regret that now...

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
8:30. I wasn't aware New Orleans was in a different time zone... I know Illinois is... long story...

It's my first pregnancy, I have a right to gain 100lbs! I eat healthy otherwise, so I don't feel bad at all.
|

Especially eHealthy
LOL!!! You should be fine if it's only 8.30!!!

I was thinking it was like midnight or something!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I hope so Very Happy I have a deer roast in the crock pot that I'll probably eat half of before I go to bed, so that might help. Or not who knows. I guess it is 11 hours away, I'll be fine Very Happy plus I'm drinking A LOT of water too, so of course, heartburn! I guess it's payback lol

where'd those candy bars go? they need to pass through my mouth!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I ate a whole bag of sour gummy worms the night before my glucose test. I forgot all about it until 3/4 of the way through the bag. I passed the test...Thank God!

Candy bars sound yummy...thanks
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lol, okay, that's a reassuring statement. I'm not sure if family has anything to do with the effects, but all of my family passed it. The only pregnancy related thing was pre-eclampsia, but she was STRESSED!
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Lilly Ivy wrote:
Very Happy and I'm not supposed to eat after midnight, I have a glucose test at 8am which I'll probably fail now Laughing

Yeah right, we all know you're a gremlin. Laughing
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Laughing am not! Laughing
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...