When it was cool to shave the underside of your hair? or maybethat was just my school. . . Laughing

Ok, does anyone believe this work coming to an end in 2012? there was something on TV about it this weekend. . . sometimes I believe it and other times I don't.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
my sister did that the shaving under her head thing and some of her friends, i was a gody two shoes in school so i never did anything crazy like that but i remember when that was cool to do! no way the world is ending in 2012 what a buncha morons.
|

Especially eHealthy
ahh the doomsday theroy
i cant think bout it. lol.

what does shaving the underside of your hair have to do with the end of the world Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
here mel if you wanted to know more about it its right here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
No I don't believe it lol remember when everyone thought something was going to happen to the computers in 2000? laaaame.

I guess I go with science. I think I believe the world will end when the sun finally explodes or something.
|

Especially eHealthy
yeah everyone thought y2k all the computers were oing to like malfunction and planes were going to fall out of the sky and everyone would loose control of everything run by computers and stuff. so everyone freaked and went out and stocked up on food like we were all gunna die

my uncle was into that Rolling Eyes seriously i think he wiped out the canned food section at randals
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ain't gonna happen.

Jayden is only going to be 4 or 5 depending on when it's going to happen. Too young. So nope. Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
Katrinadoodle wrote:
Ain't gonna happen.

Jayden is only going to be 4 or 5 depending on when it's going to happen. Too young. So nope. Laughing

'
Laughing we better start building a space ship to mars now.
|

Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:

It has nothing to do with it. Just something I was thinking off the top of my head.

haha, I already know way tooo much about it from watching TV and the internet.

Y2K was different. that has to deal with computers and this has to do with the world ending. I think it's something likethe world is supposed to turn or something and it will cause tsunami's (sp?) and there will be "fire falling from teh heavens". so you guys think it's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo then?
|

Extremely eHealthy
People have been predicting the world will end in different years since the beginning of time. It it's true this time, I really doing give a crap because I'd be dead. So who cares.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lame lame lame. The world will not end in 2012.
|

Especially eHealthy
pish posh, i dont believe ne of that hoopla
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
what happened to it ending in 2000? or 2006? or this past Thanksgiving? they just keep moving it forward.

People panic easily and it's something to occupy their time and something to talk about... oh look what we are doing!

I shaved the underside of my head, only because my mom wouldn't let me shave the entire thing Sad but when I kinda finally did, I looked like a boy. You should see my 8th grade picture, my teacher actually called me a 'he', lol.

My one friend (I swear half-midget, her and her brother didn't even push 5') shaved her whole head because her mom bet her she wouldn't. Then it eventually turned into a mohawk and somehow she made it look good.
|

Especially eHealthy
I shaved my head in the 9th grade. It wasn't a Britney Spears type shave it was a Pink type shave!

I'll NEVER do it again.

baron believes in all the hoopla about the world engding. Well not the world ENDING, persay...but the hurricanes, fires, tsunamis, and all that other stuff happening at the same time.

When it was hurrican season and Cali had all those fires and Tailand was having bad earthquakes, and men were killing their pregnant wives & children, he SWORE that was Satan making his presence known...

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Is it just me, or does everything seem to wrong all at once no matter what?
|

Especially eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
the_girlfriend wrote:

It has nothing to do with it. Just something I was thinking off the top of my head.

haha, I already know way tooo much about it from watching TV and the internet.

Y2K was different. that has to deal with computers and this has to do with the world ending. I think it's something likethe world is supposed to turn or something and it will cause tsunami's (sp?) and there will be "fire falling from teh heavens". so you guys think it's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo then?

apparently the myans predicted that there would be a series of events such as meteors,the volcanos would errupt (such as yellowstone) and that the earths magnetic field will just reverse or totally dissappear.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yellowstone has been 'on the verge' of erupting for the past 10,000 years, and it could be another 20,000 years before it actually does. (ok, those were random numbers, but you get my point)
|

User Profile
Supporter
i did the shave under the hair thing but i hated it when it grew back cause it pushed the top hair out so it looked wrong
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Those crazy styles.
IN the 6th grade, a group of girls cut their hair like duran duran. OUr baseball team was calle dthe duranimals. Then we had a funky hair cut where half of your side was cut a lot shorter than the other side of the hair. We also had the shaving underneath the hair going on. The big one was big hairsprayed bangs. Man, those were the bomb. J/k I only did the big hair bangs thing. I used a lot of hair spray.
|

replied January 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Lilly Ivy wrote:
what happened to it ending in 2000? or 2006? or this past Thanksgiving? they just keep moving it forward.

I know what you mean, and I said the same thing only my mom said that when it hits 2012 here, it will actually be 2006 on the mayan calendar (I think thats what calendar it was). I don't know. My friend is all up in arms about it and thinks it will happen.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...