Were u in the hospital after u had the baby? How long did they keep ur baby? I was just wondering, cuz my mom said 2-3 days! I was like oh no! I don't wanna be in there that long! Well got a doc appntmt tomorrow, prolly have a u/s scheduled to see how big he is! I know he's bigger I can feel it! Well talk to you soon....

I want him out!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 27th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Well im not sure but my boyfriends mom was in for 4 days because it was her 3rd c-section so the scar tissue takes longer to heal or somthing like taht.. But if you go natrual(sp?) im pretty sure its 2-3 days.. They usually want you out asap! Lol

<3
gaby
|

replied April 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I stay in for 5 days cause I have to have a c-section. Most places release you 24 hours after a natural birth so 24 + labor time.
|

replied April 27th, 2004
Experienced User
I had jordyn on the 24th and was discharged today
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aww man I want to be in there for like 2-3 days! I like sitting there being lazy! Lol then they feed you and stuff! Lol and you get visitors! Im excited lol
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...