Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

brownish discharge from implantation bleeding ?

Hello. I am new to this e-health thing. I was wondering if anyone out there has had a similar experience. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I am due to menstrate on Friday (1/25), but I have been getting a brownist discharge since last Friday, exactly a week prior to my expected period. I have had it now for four days, and it has not acted like my period. Do implantation bleeds typically last this long? I had a pregnancy 5 months ago that began with implantation bleeding, but it only lasted 3 days (unfortunately we lost this baby at 16 weeks). I am really hoping to be pregnant again, but I am worried that something might be going wrong. Let me know if anyone has experienced anything similar with positive results. I refuse to test until Saturday (the day after my expected period).
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....