Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

a good workout for legs, stomach, and booty

User Profile
something simple and can be done at home..

any suggestions?

thanks Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Legs stomach and the booty? I'm assuming you are a lady, but yea there are quite a few things one can do. If you want something to help you out with your work outs, I would suggest buying a Stability Ball, those big huge bouncy balls in the gyms. Or Bosu ball, where it is like a semi cut off of a ball on top of a platform. For the booty and stomach, there are quite a lot of pilates exercises for you, you could probably just surf the internet and find some poses described to you. For the legs, various forms of lunges and squatting would be about the only thing you can do at home =/. If you must insist on me or somebody else here "showing" you certain work outs, then fine -_-. Though I'm lazy and would prefer you would check some out online, you may even find video clips on youtube and the like. If you do that, you could just send me the links of each individual exercise and I'll tell ya if it will hit the spot for what you want =P Ta ta
|

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2008
i actually have one of those Stability balls but i's collecting dust in my basement! lol i will put it to good use now =) i've also been wanting to get into pilates and yoga so maybe i will give both a try. thank you!
|

User Profile
it's* ooppsie Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
Pilates is great for the parts you want to tone. You'll need to add in cardio of you want to lose weight also. Walking for 1/2 hour a day is good to start.
|

Experienced User
Spartan-II Workout
I'm guessing you want to tone ur legs/booty and stomach. For tone, two parts:
1. Cardio to burn fat-Try jogging a mile or two every other day. If that's hard, try cycling, jump roping, or walking/hiking.
2. Toning the muscles-Squats for the booty/legs, bicycle situps and leg raises for the abs, pilates is also great for the abs
|

User Profile
really don't want to lose weight. i just want some toning and definition.

thanks for the ideas everyone!
|

Experienced User
Cardio is needed for toning, not just weight loss. I'm glad u found the stuff helpful!
|
Tags: stomach, Fitness
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...