I know that ehealth is for humans.....but I was thinking that a pet forum would be nice. Maybe y'all could put it in the parenting section...unless you think some people might get offended. Anyways, I'm sure it sounds silly, but I would love to be able to chat with other pet parents and give/ask for advice. Thanks! Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
ahhh i love you!!!!!!!!!

i want a pet forum!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Pets certainly play a part on health and well being. If we add a pet forum to EHEALTH, it would be much later, though. We must be sure that ALL health issues are covered first.

Thanks for the suggestion, though! It's going into the box of ideas!!!

Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to it!
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
especially if they are companion animals
|

User Profile
Supporter
I totallly agree
Sign me up for that train...........Once these young Mothers get old like me and they are empty nesters......they will understand the Parenting of Pets! I'd go nuts without my CATS! ^..^
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
id go nuts without peeve---gee i droped him off at teh groomers for 3 hours yesterday and i was ready to cry--i didnt know what to do
|

User Profile
Supporter
I had my baby dog before my human child. They're both my babies.
A pet forum would be great!
|

Hubby and I have 2 dogs that are our babies! Their the sweetest cutest things ever!
|

Especially eHealthy
ive got 6 dogs Laughing and i love them to death
even though they ate another one of my shoes Sad
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2008
Supporter
the_girlfriend wrote:
ive got 6 dogs Laughing and i love them to death
even though they ate another one of my shoes Sad

Why do they only eat the ones we love so much? Why not the crappy ones from Wal-mart? It HAS to be the ones we keep in the boxes!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i keep everything out of reach--its a little comical really--the trash is on the window sill my shoes are in an equally odd place. its funny how they think that anything on the floor or in reach is theirs
|

Especially eHealthy
yeah i know right!
my akdo boots are destroyed Sad

if they EVER get ahold of my uggs
ill pull out thier teeth!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
peeve has lost all his puppy teeth up front so the worst he can do now is gum them. lol
|

Mine don't chew anymore thank god! When we first found the male puppy though, he would eat everyting...including a pair of Manolo's.....serves me right for putting them within a puppy's reach!
|

Especially eHealthy
LOL

my dogs are ALL retarded

ok lets see something is wrong with every one of them

bruiser is a 80lbs basset hound who licks EVERYTHING. hes like the "doctor" of all of the dogs cuz he like goes around licking everyone and stuff
its so wierd LOL

kasie is a pit bull. she thinks shes the boss of everything. oh and she jumps really really high. like she will be in the backyard and just randomly jump LOL

puppy is a pit bull/dalmation mix. when she wags her tail she wiggles her whole body. its so funny. we should have named her wiggles
penut is a chiweenie mix and shes spoiled. she wont come to you when you call her unless you have food. she eats shoes and shes about a foot talll with wrinkles everywhere. and she digs HUGE craters in the yard lol and hides in them

chance is a beagle and he has the tail of death. seriously when he wags his tail if he hits you it HURTS. he also will come up to you and just sit there staring at your face for like 20 minutes LOL

and the wierdest of all...max.hes 100 lbs pit bull and everyone thinks "ohmygod hies mean looking" because hes so big
well his barkj is way worse than his bite
he stares at himself in the mirror Laughing
he chases the shadows of butterflies when they fly in the yard and he seriously goes schitso over it. he spazes out Laughing
he has all the room in the world to walk but guess where he wants to walk? under your legs
he decided to pick up an awsome habbit of standing or sitting on your toes which REALLY hurts
he wont chase a ball if you throw it, but if you throw a rock he will chase it. oh and if you throw one rock into like a area where theres a bajillion rocks he will find the EXACT one you threw. then he gets them all in his mouth until he cant hold anymore in his mouth and he fianlly spits them out. he thinks hes a lap dog. when your sitting on the couch he will come LAY ON YOUR LAP Laughing
hes terrified of stuffed animal and if he sees one he barks his head off.

yeah so. thats about it LOL
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2008
Community Volunteer
YES! Pets are proven to be very valuable for mental and emotional and even physical health...when you walk your dog your dog walks you and you both win!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
yeah i exercise way more now than i did lol
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Tmddyam, if thats your dog in your log on ....2 cute!!!!! whats his/her name??? LOVE THAT FACE!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I love that face too--yes that is my dog. HIs name is Peeve--as in he is my pet Peeve.lol
|
Users who thank TMJWorld for this post: homerx