User Profile
Alex is 9 months old today!

I was just wondering if there is anything wrong with him eating all table food? Ethan and Alex are so different. Ethan never liked to eat table food until after he was 1, but that is all Alex eats. He probably eats about as much as Ethan too. And no, I'm not overfeeding him, Ethan hardly eats. I don't understand how he even eats it, he only has 2 teeth. He is getting 2 more though.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Happy 9 months Alex. I just can't get over how time flies by
I have been giving Jaylon table food for a while now, but he has 8 teeth too. He loves most stuff, but some makes him gag. It's kind of gross. Just make sure it's cut up small and he should be all set.
|

Especially eHealthy
happy 9 monthsss!!! I can't believe he's 9 months ALREADY!!

I don't see a problem with him eating table food. If he eats it, without gagging/choking, he should be fine.

That normally happens with 2nd children. They want to mimic EVERYTHING their big bro/sis does!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Rowan was eating mostly table food by then too. I'd say it's fine.

Happy nine months Alex! I can't believe he's already that old, wow.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
val eats table food sometimes too (she has really bad allergies so she cant have a lot of stuff, i have to know exactly what goes into it so its like an apple or a pear or whatever), as long as he can get it down safely there shouldnt be any problem

my gosh all these babies are growing up, alex is 9 monthes, gabe is 10 monthes, val is almost 8 monthes, finn, rowan, jenny, and a bunch of others are already over a year, sarah and steph are about to pop, bridget and dani are getting close man, where does the time go Sad

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Awwwh! Happy 9 months, Alex!
Sam, I can't believe our babies are getting so big.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Happy 9 months, Alex!

If he wants to eat it, let him. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Happy 9 months little man Very Happy Kaylee was eating almost all table food by 9 months, I don't see anything wrong with it!
|

Especially eHealthy
Liam was the same way with wanting table food mostly but i cant remember how old he was. he also insists on doing it himself. I really thought you were gunna tell us he was trying to walk, is he trying yet? PICTURES! please?
|

User Profile
Supporter
He isn't trying to walk much yet. He is cruising the furniture and stuff, but thats about it.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....