My ex-bff who's been having problems with paranoia?

Weeeeell she's seeing a shrink and is on anti-depressants and some meds to help with the paranoia, and before I left yesterday I got back in touch with her and we made up.

I've been wanting to make things better ever since Erica died. There's so many things I never got to say to Erica, and I didn't want the same thing to happen with Catey. But I honestly didn't feel it would be safe to have Jayden around her while she was mentally unstable. But the second I found out she's getting help I called her up, and now I feel so much better :]
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
That's great!!! I am happy for you!!!
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
that's great! It always feels so good to make things better with people you care about. I'm happy for you and I hope she keeps getting the help she needs =)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...